How to refer a child to Sense Ability
Parent permission is required when referring a child to Sense Ability for assessment and therapy. Referral from a Paediatrician or GP is not required unless accessing government rebates.
Sense Ability requires payment for appointments at the time of the appointment. We do not bill for future appointments ahead of time and we do not require clients to sign contracts for the payment of future appointments.
- Rebates through private health funds. Please check with your health fund.
- FaHCSIA -Helping Children with Autism.
- FaHCSIA – Better Start for children with disabilities.
- Medicare items may be accessed through a Paediatrician’s referral under the Helping Children with Autism and Better Start Initiatives for children under 13 years.
- Better Access to Mental Health Care Plan – GP referral
- Enhanced Primary Care Plan or Chronic Disease Management Plan – GP referral
Senseability is a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Sense Ability is a Lead Agency for FaHCSIA.